Saturday, July 25, 2015

Spotlight: Marissa Nimmer



1.Where did you grow up and what do you like about it?

I grew up in Orem, UT. I like that it’s close and I can go home and see my family a lot.

2.How did you meet your husband?

We met at my soccer practices. He had rugby practice right after. I was hurt and sitting out, and he would come up and just talk to me.

3.What are you doing now (work/school)?

I’m studying Exercise and Wellness at BYU and graduate in December. I’m also on the soccer team. I played in high school too.

4.What’s your favorite treat?

Frozen yogurt from Yogurtland. My favorite flavor is Vanilla Wafer…they only had it once though!

5.What do you like to do in your spare time?

Spend time with family, play other sports, watch Netflix, catching up on The Bachelorette.

6. What’s your favorite…

Movie: Remember the Titans
Book: The Hunger Games series or Unbroken
TV Show: The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Band/Singer: Andy Grammar and Colbie Callait

7.Who is your husband’s celebrity man-crush?

Taysom Hill or Steph Curry. His celebrity girl crush is Riley Curry (Steph’s daughter).

8.What’s your favorite scripture and why?

Helaman 5:12 or Phillipians 4:13 because you can apply them to anything. I use them for sports…they motivate me. They’re my pre-game scriptures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment