Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Spotlight: Jessica Pemberton



Did you serve a mission?  If so, where?
Yes, I served in St. George.

When is your birthday?
My birthday is Sept 26.

Did you have any pets growing up?  Did you have a favorite?
My mom is an animal person: cats, dogs, birds, fish, rabbits (lots of pets).  I didn’t have a favorite.  I like other people’s pets, but I don’t really want any in my own house.

When were you married?  Where?
I was married 3 months ago in March at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. 

How did you meet your husband?
We met in our YSA ward in out FHE group.  I was FHE mom.

Where are you from?  What is your favorite thing about home?
I am from Indiana.  I lived there my whole life.  My favorite thing is probably how green it is.  I like that it is really green.

Are you attending school right now? What are you studying? 
I go to the LDS Business College in Salt Lake.  I am studying general business.  This is my last semester and I’ll get Associates in December.

What is your husband going to school?  Working?
James works at the MTC and attends BYU.  He plays the guitar and is in a band called Datenight.

What are some of your hobbies?
I like to watch TV and movies.  I am a pretty chill person, not very adventurous.  I am trying out things like painting, crafting, and reading different kinds of books.

What is your favorite movie?
Inception

What is your favorite TV show?
Supernatural, Lost (is probably my favorite, but it’s over)

What is your favorite book?
Dear John

Do you have any siblings?
No, I am an only child.

Have you done any traveling? What is your favorite place you’ve been?
I have only traveled inside the US.  My favorite place is Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. I like the beach.

What is your favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate (brownies)

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas because I have lots of memories of being with my family.

Do you have a favorite scripture?  If so, what is it and why is it your favorite?
Mosiah 7:33.  I discovered it on my mission during a really hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment