Monday, June 23, 2014

Spotlight: Kelsey Datwyler Carlson

Kelsey Datwyler Carlson


  • Are you in school? If yes what school and what major? Nope, I graduated from BYU last August with BFA in Illustration.
  • Are you working? yes. I work at American Crafts as a graphic designer on their marketing design team- doing things like packaging, catalogs, ads and designing other random things. 
  • Husband's Name? Anniversary? Scott Carlson, May 4th, 2013. 
  • What is your favorite color? Coral & minty blue green... and every other beautiful color. (that's a hard question for an artist.) 
  • What is your favorite food? Juicy ripe nectarines. 
  • Where do you plan on being three years from now? Somewhere wonderful... content & happy with my own little family (whoever that consists of in 3 years besides me & Scott.) I would like to be working on finishing up illustrating my first children's book which will be published & become famous. ;)  
  • What is something unique about you and/or do you have a hidden talent? I LOVE frisbee. I'm not as obsessed now as I was a year or two ago but I still love a good game of ultimate.
  • What are a few of your hobbies? Anything art related, running, cooking, hiking, anything to do with being outside, designing.
  • Do you have a child? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment