Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spotlight: Hilary Nicole Baird Jenkins

Hilary Nicole Baird Jenkins

  • Are you in school? If yes what school and what major? I am a senior at BYU studying Elementary Education.
  • Are you working? I am a TA for SFL 210 (Human Development).
  • Husband's Name? Anniversary? Seth Jenkins (August 18).
  • What is your favorite color? Yellow, but I like all colors.
  • What is your favorite food? Steak and potatoes.
  • Where do you plan on being three years from now? With my husband...hahahahaha  NO IDEA!  Wherever we get a job (not UT).
  • What is something unique about you and/or do you have a hidden talent? I have lived in quite a few different places and I enjoy trying new, different accents.
  • What are a few of your hobbies? Playing soccer (or any sport), reading, playing piano, learning guitar, drawing, going on Sunday walks.
  • Do you have a child? No children.

No comments:

Post a Comment