Friday, March 21, 2014

Spotlight: Elsha Lavon Bodily


Elsha Lavon Bodily



  • Are you in school? If yes what school and what major? No school :) I graduated almost three years ago in supply chain management.
  • Are you working? I currently work at insidesales.com as a Product Technician, but will be starting at Toyota's N. American headquarters as a buyer at the end of the month.
  • Husband's Name? Anniversary? Joe Bodily, August 5th 2011.
  • What is your favorite color? Grey
  • What is your favorite food? Mexican...and blueberries!
  • Where do you plan on being three years from now? Working at the same job! I've changed companies 7 times over the lat three years so I'm really happy to just stay in one place. 
  • What is something unique about you and/or do you have a hidden talent? I was a hardcore dancer of 17 years until I blew out my knee. It's definitely hidden because I'm not allowed to prove that talent for another two years. Doctor's orders. 
  • What are a few of your hobbies? I love to run, sew, trying to get back into painting and sketching.
  • Do you have a child? No babies for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment