Monday, March 17, 2014

Spotlight: Angela Rose Davies

Hello ladies! We are starting a spotlight post on different women in our ward in hopes to better get to know one another. So without further adieu, I would like to introduce...

Angela Rose Davies



  • Are you in school? If yes what school and what major? I am a student at BYU studying art history.
  • Are you working? I work at BYU Independent Study in the materials department.
  • Husband's Name? Anniversary? My husband's name is Steven Davies and we were married on June 15th, 2013. 
  • What is your favorite color? My favorite color is green.
  • What is your favorite food? My favorite food is Oreos.
  • Where do you plan on being three years from now? In three years I hope to be graduated, and maybe able to cook something.
  • What is something unique about you and/or do you have a hidden talent? When I was 17, I lacerated my kidney in a snowboarding accident. 
  • What are a few of your hobbies? I enjoy watching movies and reading biographies. 
  • Do you have a child? We haven't yet ventured into parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment