Friday, April 17, 2015

Spotlight: Mallory Brown


Where are you from and what is one of your favorite things about home? 
I am from Chandler/ Gilbert AZ. I love that it is warm all year long, even if there is no snow on Christmas!

Are you working, in school, or both? Where/what are you studying?
I went to a community college in Arizona and then UVU after my mission. Now I am working full time as a dental assistant and love it.

How did you meet your husband?
I met my husband in a little town in Argentina called Cipoletti while we were serving as missionaries. He got home about a year before I did and we met up again here in Utah when I came for school!

What is something unique about you?
I am extremely flexible.

What is your favorite place you've traveled to or dreamed to traveling to and why?
Argentina because of the wonderful people and food!

What are your favorite hobbies?
I love dancing, swimming, running, hiking (anything outdoors), tumbling and being with my family!

What's your favorite dessert?
I loveeee ice cream! Graham canyon is the best invention ever.

Who is your husband's celebrity man crush?
Kobe Bryant. He loves basketball. 

What is your favorite holiday?
I love 4th of July because it's summer and warm and always involves fireworks and good food.

What's your favorite scripture and why?
My fav scripture is Romans 5:1-5 because it gives me such hope through our Savior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment