Friday, March 28, 2014

Spotlight: Jerica Lynne Aldred

Jerica Lynne Aldred


  • Are you in school? If yes what school and what major? Not in school; I graduated from Weber State University in 2010 with a BS in Respiratory Therapy.
  • Are you working? I work as a Respiratory Therapist in a skilled nursing home/long term care for adults and pediatrics.
  • Husband's Name? Anniversary? I married Nicholas JoeAlan Aldren March 29, 2013 in the Logan, UT temple. 
  • What is your favorite color? Purple, definitely purple.
  • What is your favorite food? Carbohydrates! lol anything with bread, pasta or all the horrible-for-me starches. Love it!
  • Where do you plan on being three years from now? Nick will be finished with school and we will most likely be moving to Seattle or Portland for his job. We'd like to have at least one child and be looking to own a home. 
  • What is something unique about you and/or do you have a hidden talent? I love to serve others. I think that's what makes me so good at my profession. I love to know I helped and made a difference in a way the Savior would. 
  • What are a few of your hobbies? Embroidery, jewelry making, cooking, playing music with my husband, cleaning/organizing, and of course pinterest!
  • Do you have a child? No kiddos yet, but someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment